- Promote young players to become referees.
- Improve the quality and retention of youth referees for the benefit of our soccer community.
- Educate parents and spectators about the wonderful game of soccer.
- Provide a safe and respectable environment in which the youth players can play soccer and have fun.
- Develop a new generation of coaches.
- Align the education of coaches with FIFA/USSF/USYS coaching standards.
The goal is to have our first tournament in the Summer of 2015 season in Nogales, AZ with participation of teams from Arizona, USA, and Sonora, Mexico.