The philosophy of the club is to provide a positive, safe and healthy environment where children and young adults can learn soccer skills, develop character, and learn positive social behaviors through teamwork and competition. Our job is also to make it fun, and instill in young players a lifelong passion for the beautiful game.
- Focusing intensively on developing skills.
- Emphasizing player development over team development.
- Teaching players age appropriate skills.
- Minimizing travel.
- Preferring scrimmages and festivals rather than formal tournaments and leagues.
- Leading players to enjoy the inner rewards of game rather than trophies and medals.
- Valuing quality experience rather than only outcome.
- Creating an environment where players are having fun.
- Expecting family support and player commitment to an educational process where player is guided to have discipline, dedication, punctuality and cooperation while maintaining a healthy competitive spirit, assertiveness and confidence.